All the staff and Vets are friendly and very knowledgeable. They truly care about my dog. Easy to get an appointment.
As always very caring and efficient staff.
You all take such good care of him. Thank you!
Dolly always enjoys going to FAH.
Wonderful and loving care for both our rescue Bostons!
Always wonderful and professional.
A few things made this visit less enjoyable than others:
1. The wrong cat was scheduled for an appointment so there was an initial mix-up.
2. Before arriving for the appointment, the vet told us that due to the cat's ringworm, the cat would need a shave down, which we interpreted as ALL of her hair cut. We did not know that "shave down" was the same as a "lion cut", which is what she receives everytime anyway. So there was a mix-up on exactly what was different on this haircut than previous ones. (There was no difference at all, even though the cat had ringworm).
3. We were told 3 days before the visit that the haircut would be $60, which we understood would be a little higher than the $50 it was last time because of extra precautions or techniques the groomer had to do because of the ringworm. At the visit, I was told it was $65 and that $65 is the normal cost for all cat haircuts now. So not only were we told incorrectly on the price ($60 vs $65), the price had gone up in just 6 months from $50 to $65, which is a 30% increase.
4. I remain confused about the rewards program because I have no assurance that we get stamped every time we go there for services. There is no visibility in the app to tell me what day each stamp was for. And the vet techs do not automatically stamp you - it is up to the customer to remember. Which, even if you remember after the fact and request a retroactive stamp, it is often a pain to get that stamp added. If the dates could be associated with the stamps, that would help a lot.
5. The employees you interact with when first arriving can make or break the experience. It is important for the employees to smile, be pleasant/friendly, and make you feel welcome throughout your interaction with them.
As always everyone treated Dublin kindly and it seemed that they gave him some extra TLC. He is an old little guy with some health issues and he was very well taken care of. We so appreciate this.
Mary always does a fantastic job on my pup!! I really appreciate her. Thanks for taking care of my dog and his grooming needs!!
First visit. Wonderful staff and Doctors. Highly recommend
My baby looked great and seemed happy when I picked him up. Thank you for caring for him while I was away.