Welcome to Dr. Grosser & the team at Post Pet Hospital!
We’re so excited to announce that Post Pet Hospital has officially merged with Freeland Animal Hospital! Post Pet Hospital has been a trusted community partner of ours for years and their staff is just as compassionate and dedicated to veterinary medicine as we are. We look forward to this collaboration and continuing to ensure the best care for your pets.
We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine at Freeland Animal Hospital
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
• It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (317) 823-1100 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
• For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
• Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
• For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
We have been serving the Lawrence/Indianapolis community since 1999 and are proud to provide the best veterinary care that your animals deserve. We are a full-service, AAHA accredited veterinary hospital providing medical, surgical, and dental care. Your pets’ health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to provide your pet with the most comprehensive care possible.
In addition to routine veterinary services, we also offer urgent and emergency care and grooming services. We look forward to seeing you soon as your trusted partner in pet care.