Boarding (For established clients only)
All boarding guests receive the following services:
- An on-site veterinarian
- Large indoor runs
- A quiet, cat's-only room with a window view.
- Convenient pick-up times. (M-F 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Sat 8 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.)
- Optional bathing & nail trims
- 3+ daily walks (additional walks are available upon request)
- Comfortable bedding**
Here's a list of things to help prepare for your pet's stay:
- Vaccination Records - Please be sure to bring any vaccination records if your pet was not vaccinated at our hospital.*
- Food - We strongly encourage you to bring your pet's own food as sudden dietary changes can result in digestive upset. We provide either Purina EN for canines or Purina ProPlan Chicken and Rice for felines. We can freeze, refrigerate and microwave food as requested. There is no additional charge for special food preparation.
- Medication - We request that you bring your pet's medications clearly labeled with specific instructions. There is no additional charge for administering medication.
- Toys - You may bring any toys that you feel will make your pet's stay more enjoyable
- Emergency Contacts - Please have at least one emergency contact prepared at check-in.
One Dog: $35 per night
Additional Dog(s): $29 per night
Cats: $17 per night
There is no additional cost for administering medications or special food preparation.
Please allow yourself 5-10 minutes for the check-in process.
Visit the "Tour our Facilities" tab for more photos of our boarding facility!
*Required canine vaccines for boarding include: Rabies, Leptospirosis, DAP within the last 1-3 years depending on the vaccine given and Bordetella and Fecal Exam within the last 6 months. Cats must be current on Rabies and FVRCP.
**We ask that you please do not bring your own bedding as we do not have the ability to launder many large beds. We will provide comfortable bedding to your pet at no additional charge.